Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heidi Montag babbling on Twitter I love America and freedom!

If Heidi Montag is perplexing to remonstrate people that shes you do fine, is utterly lucid and doesnt have a stupid drug problem, shes receiving the wrong tact.For the past couple of days, Heidi seems to have regained the capability to sort and has been Tweeting similar to a insane with the majority weird and nonsensical tweets that certain receptive to advice similar to someone who might be -- how to put this kindly -- high on some-more than life.Her ultimate embody "PS I HAVE NO FRIENDS. the ones who are sanctimonious to be "friends" or family", are crazy, angry, pennyless and bitter, this is because I""I have never felt sexier, happier or some-more extraordinary in my own skin. I indeed see the approach I have regularly dreamed, I love America and freedom." &"Going on a hike! I love Nature, and not only my dog."Her alternative new Tweets include:& What do you think is up with Heidi? Is she only happy? Or is this a box of dipsomaniac Twittering? Or something else.Follow&Zap2itdishrag on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the ultimate TV, movie and luminary news. Photo credit: Getty&
that enables the make the most efficient use of their stored energy in the muscles • for acnebreaking dawntwilight sagamilkydry skinbridal gownshow to hairsuit imprimantefor acne milk

No comments:

Post a Comment